Not 1bit, but 2bit - failed.
Originally meant to be a browser port of the old Tamagotchi games, but with a slightly different interface.
No longer limited to taking care of one pet, you can now explore a world and take care of any pet centered in your map.
NOTE: As of this demo version, action buttons don't actually do anything yet :(
Mouse click on buttons
About / Credits
A game for the 1-Bit Clicker Jam, April 2017
Programming, Art, and Design by FlyingKatsu
04/15/2017: Version Patch 0.1.1
- Removed debug tileset that contained more than 1-bit colors
04/14/2017: Version 0.1.0 (Submission to 1-Bit Clicker Jam)
- Added direction buttons
- Restructured scene
- New HUD design
- Placeholder tilemap that scrolls with direction button press
- Development Time: 3 hours
04/09/2017: Demo Version 0.0.0
- Modified old custom Collision2D module
- Custom ButtonBehavior and button state assets
- Placeholder pet character
- Development Time: 5 hours